Called Healthy Living Show, the inaugural event will
feature a world-class line up of inspirational speakers, teachers,
and practitioners alongside 100 top exhibitors handpicked to
showcase their highly relevant products and service to all who
"It's your life so live it well - that's the motto of this
show," says organiser Dona White, CEO of North Port Events, the
events company who are bringing the show to New Zealand.
The Healthy Living Show asks: What's important to you? What do
you want your life to look like? How do you want to get there? How
will you make it happen? A show designed to help answer these and
other vital questions - and therefore encourage those who attend to
take steps towards transforming their lives life into exactlywhat
they want it to be.
"There is a clear movement across the whole world towards
tapping into human potential and expanding our knowledge to achieve
higher levels of vitality, cure disease,combat ageing, care for our
environment, and generally save the planet. TheHealthy Living Show
supports the growth of these powerful trends in New Zealand. We
genuinely see this as having the potential to being a life changing
Visitors to the Healthy Living Show will be able to experience
intimate seminars with some of the world's leading thinkers and
teachers, and also browse high quality products and services within
three main categories: health and wellbeing, environment and
sustainability, and also motivation and perception.
The list of world-class speakers who will be holding talks,
seminars, or workshops at the Healthy Living Show includes, but is
not limited to:
- Bob Proctor (USA), best-selling author ofYou Were Born Richand
leading contributor to the book and movieTheSecret.
- Victoria Boutenko (USA), international best-selling author
ofGreen for Life.
- Frank Ferrante (USA), star of the life-changing documentaryMay
I be Frank.
- Ryland Englehart (USA), the man from vegan restaurant Café
Gratitude who transformed Frank Ferrante's life forever.
- Shamash Alidina (UK), author ofMindfulness for Dummies,
andRelaxation for Dummies.
- Graeme Sait (AUST), international speaker, soil expert, and
author ofNutrition Rules.
- Professor Sir Lloyd Geering (NZ), theologian and conscious
- Dr Libby Weaver (NZ), weight loss expert and celebrated
- Dr Helen Smith (NZ), holistic GP.
- Julianne Taylor (NZ) RN, nutritionist and Paleo diet
- Jason Shon Bennet (NZ), international speaker and health
- Dr Robin Kelly (NZ), GP and EFT practitioner.
- Johann Bernhardt PhD (NZ), architect and environmentally
friendly building expert.
- Pete Russell (NZ), food industry entrepreneur and founder of
local food producer system Ooooby.
Tickets for the Healthy Living Show go on sale from